Totally Random: The other day when it was sprinkling, Alex wiped off his face and said, "Oh, man!" When I asked him what the matter was, he said, "The rain just slobbered on my face!" Too funny!
This morning when I woke up and looked outside, I was so overcome by the beauty and diversity of God's creations. There are so many beautiful places that are soothing and calming just by looking at them. The world is truly amazing...
The kids and I spent most of the day playing at the beach and pool at the resort.
Emma attempts to scale the "rock wall".
The water is COLD!
The kids spent a good chunk of the morning getting their "base" ready and preparing for some upcoming battle. All hands were on deck...even Emma was preparing bombs carefully with Camilla.
More weapon-preparing...

Making sure Emma doesn't wander off to far.

View of the resort with the ocean behind it.
We had fun at the resort, but the most exciting news of the
day was that Camilla lost a tooth!!! That one had been bugging her for a while, so we're glad she got it out!After we got cleaned up, we headed back to Aguadilla and made our gingerbread houses. I love how intent the kids are. They got really creative this year - these houses had pools, rock gardens, flower gardens, pools, bounce houses, etc.










0 comments:
Post a Comment