It's that time of the year (it's coming a little early for us since we're leaving next week): to put on aprons, turn on the oven, and get baking some yummy treats! Tonight we made my mom's famous "Cornflake Holly". Camilla stained half her body green trying to open the food coloring HER way (even one of her TOES is green), the marshmallows were SLIGHTLY overcooked since each of the kids had to take a turn stirring them, Alex will probably be sick in the morning from all the marshmallows he ate, but cornflake holly is always worth it!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Mmmmm....I've had that, but never heard it called cornflake holly before. I'm starting to get together ideas for our treat plates to friends and neighbors. Love this one!
I bought a BIG box of cornflakes in hopes of making a wreath or two...you made me one years ago and I still haven't forgotten about it! : )
Merry Christmas, I hope you have a fun vacation.
So fun!!! We need to make treat plates too! :)
Post a Comment