The kids got new writing pads to take to church during sacrament meeting. They were all pretty excited...especially Zach. He was intently drawing the entire hour. Afterward I asked him to show me what he was working on. He had drawn a scene when Lehi is leading his men against the Lamanites who were not wearing any armor, he showed Teancum sneaking into Amalikiah's tent to kill him, he showed the Nephites sneaking into one of their former cities by making ladders and ropes while the Lamanites were sleeping, and the one above is when the Nephites tricked the Lamanites into drinking too much wine. I know they don't show up very well, but the commentaries are great. When offered wine, some of the Lamanites say, "Naw", "OK", "We can't wait". The ones laying on the ground drunk (with their eyes X-ed out) say, "Uhhh..." and "Why did I do that?". And the Nephites, of course, say "They're all drink!" and "Good!". The things they remember from the scriptures!!!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Could this be a scripture story from the Book of Mormon? The guards shouldn't have fallen for the "here's all the wine you could ever want" trick. Look at those x-ed out eyes!! :)
That's great!!!!!!
That is so cute! I LOVE teaching the girls stories from the scriptures. It is funny to see their reactions, and see what they take away from the story.
I have had SO MUCH FUN with you and your kids! My girls have LOVED their new cousins! THANKS SO MUCH!
Post a Comment