Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zach is SEVEN!!!







Zach wanted to hike to some ocean caves with a bunch of boys from his class - he was lucky enough that all his close buddies were able to come! He was so excited! We had a pirate-themed adventure and ended the afternoon eating a "treasure chest" cake. On his actual birthday, all he wanted breakfast in bed (he decided on crepes, bacon and scrambled eggs).

5 comments:

Erika said...

That cake turned out SO AWESOME!!!!! Wow!!! I love it.
Where were the crepes, eggs & bacon on my birthday? :-)

Hartleys said...

I can't stand how big he is in these photos! I love the first shot with all of his buddies...when did he lose his tooth? Is that old news?

The Allreds said...

THat is a FABULOUS cake!!! I want one for my b'day : ) Glad Zach had such a neat day!

Amy Coons said...

Holy cow... that cake is amazing!! I don't even know where to start with designing something like that! Happy Birthday to Zach!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like a fun party! Good job on the cake Em - you talented lady!