Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alex...aka Alejandro




He's our fun little guy. Every morning during breakfast he tells me, "My arms are getting big and my legs are getting big. And I'm getting strong and I'm almost 4 and I'll get a lot of presents for my birthday." All of that is said without taking a breath (and his birthday isn't until November, but the countdown began after Christmas last year)! I LOVE that he calls a doorbell a "ringy-ding-dong" and gets SOOO excited when he can ring it! And all types of pasta he calls, "racaroni". It's so fun to have a 3 year old around the house - he keeps us smiling! In the video clip he's practicing his part for Primary on Sunday, it's quite a mouthful (and, yes, I had to bribe him with a chocolate shake to get him to stand still long enough to practice it).

He's also a great model to pose for me w/one of our old yucky pots. I came home the other day and one of my friends had bought me a brand new set of bright red ones (yes, it matches my KitchenAid). I guess she knew I would never do it myself!!!

5 comments:

Malissa said...

I love the 'racaroni'! Such a cute little guy.

Jenkins Family said...

Man you have such cute kids. Hope to see you when you come through we would love to see you all and get together.

Amy Coons said...

I was relieved to read how he is talking about his birthday...Ryan's #4 is in October and EVERY day, something is mentioned about it.

And fun pots and pans!!!

Hartleys said...

I love the pots and pans! And I love our little Alex. Miss you guys!

Linz said...

What a super cute guy!