Our final road trip destination (for now) was South Jordan, Utah for a cousin reunion next week. There are very few places I love more in the world than my grandpa's house. It's not just the house or the farm or the mountains...it's all the memories of sitting on the balcony and watching my grandpa working on the farm or calling him in for lunch. It's all the nights I sat on the lawn with my grandma and talked while we watched the temple aglow across the street. One of my favorite times of day is first thing in the morning before the sun has come up from behind the mountains, but the sky is already light. The horses are out in the pasture and the world seems to be on the brink of waking up.
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love memories like this. Very cool picture too!
I have fond memories of that house also. I can almost smell the summer air out there! So glad you got to go!
Post a Comment