Sunday, July 12, 2009

8 Years Together...





So, we did it! We made it to eight years and counting! This year it was Noall's turn to plan something...he surprised me by having a friend of his take us sea kayaking around the harbor and tell us all about the history of the area and check out some sea lions. It was great to be out in the ocean together! He took some pics for us with his waterproof camera - I'll have to post those later. Then we went out to eat on the beach. The best part for Noall was the smore's sundae which we have multiple pictures of! It was a great day and I am a lucky girl to have him!!!

3 comments:

Rehberg Family said...

Oh happy anniversary!!! You guys look so cute together :)

Malissa said...

Congrats!!! Still a cute couple:)

Amy Coons said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two think of such great get-aways!! (I know Noall did this one...but you know what I mean...) And the food looks yummy!