

For the Relief Society birthday party this year, our ward decided to have a cake decorating contest (based off a reality TV show). The teams were determined by birthday month - we had 2 9x13 cakes, frosting, and tips/bags provided. And we could be any embellishments we wanted. My team was November/December, so we decided to go with a Christmas-themed cake. Since I was the team leader, I have creative friends who I was able to bounce some ideas off of until I had the "vision". All the ideas were amazing and so creative...3-tier "God Bless America" cake w/firework-like candles, beach scenes w/sharks, etc., deserted islands, a kleenex box w/"God will wipe away every tear" written on it...there was every idea imaginable!!! It was a fun night (mental note for all you Enrichment leaders).
8 years ago
3 comments:
what flavor was it?
I'm so impressed! I want to see the other pic too! we need to meet 1/2 way to get your clothes back to you.
What a great idea!
Post a Comment