Emma is working on her crawling and her pre-walking skills simultaneously, so I'm never sure which one she will master first. I was actually thinking she would skip the crawling stage, but she's looking like she might prove me wrong...(that wouldn't be a first!)
8 years ago
5 comments:
Once again, the toy gun makes an appearance with my sweet Emma. :) I love the video and it is so sad when she makes that first giant attempt and ends up scooting herself further away!
I don't get sick of looking at that cute face of Emma's ever! She is such a doll! Your Easter Sunday sounded fabulous!
My favorite is her cute smile of accomplishment. And you have really clean floors. I better work on that Scotty will be at that stage soon!
Isn't it how it works...you turn on the camera and they don't repeat what you'd like them to? She is a doll!! (And the gun distraction is quite funny. :)
I love the sqweel of excitement after she gets the ruler! That's too cute.
Post a Comment