Hi Emily. This is Amanda Wardell (silvester). A cousin on Noall's side of the family. I haven't seen you all for a long time. I found your blog through Natalie and Jeremy's blog and was so excited that your family has one also. I have added you to our list. I hope you are all doing great!
7 comments:
Yay, Emma!!!! Can't wait to see her!
That was absolutely adorable...great job Emma!! Such a good crawler!! My kids were all army crawlers forever. The clapping at the end was too cute. :)
What a big girl!! Miss you and love you guys!
YEAH!!!!
Congrats to Emma!!!I love her clapping and laughing at the end!
Hi Emily. This is Amanda Wardell (silvester). A cousin on Noall's side of the family. I haven't seen you all for a long time. I found your blog through Natalie and Jeremy's blog and was so excited that your family has one also. I have added you to our list. I hope you are all doing great!
holy cow she is growing up fast weren't we just there for her blessing? what a cutie!
Post a Comment