Do you ever have perfect days? I have them every once in a while...so many things go so right that it doesn't matter when things go wrong. My Easter was that kind of perfect...we had Noall's family in town and some friends over for dinner. I spoke in church and we had a couple of friends show up to church as well...everything was wonderful (especially Noall's grilled pork chops)!!! It was low-key, with friends and family...and we had a nice little devotional w/the kids before bed. I love days like that!
8 years ago
5 comments:
It looks so nice there! Sounded like a simply wonderful day...:)
And I'm glad that speaking in church wasn't a hardship for the day. :)
That is spectacular!
I didn't know you had to speak! Glad you had a perfect day! So nice that Noal's parents could be there!
I love the pictures! I have perfect days, as well, but so far none of them have included speaking in church.
It doesn't look like Alex was having a great day in the photo. Poor kid. I stinking miss him. Send him to me.
Miss you guys!
I don't think any of my perfect days would include speaking in church either! But most of them would include spending some time out in the sunshine, and it looks like you had plenty of that (we have too lately and it's been GREAT)!
Post a Comment