Noall and I (I assume like most other couples) go up and down as far as consistently taking time to go out with each other. We'll do well for a while and then life gets crazy...or it's summertime and he works late. So, we've decided to have morning dates. That way I only have to find a sitter for two kids (since Zach and Camilla are in school). So today Noall and I dropped the two younger kids off at a friend's house at 8:30 and we went for a run along the beach...and then just chatted for a while before we came back home. It's great to be married to your best friend...and to find time to hang out with each other!! So, that's my plug for the week: make time to go hang out with your hubby!!!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Skyler and I had a morning date today too!
It seems to be easier since he works so much at night. :)
Post a Comment