Emily! I really, really liked this video. I've been reading and talking about this issue. Although I would vote yes on Prop 8 if I was there, this is such a straight forward way to explain the situation. Excellent. I'd like to post in on my blog. Hmmm, I'll have to figure this out.
Interesting, Rachel...Amy, if you go to the "youtube" link for the video, to the right it says video feed or something like that. You just copy and paste it into a post...and VOILA...a video appears!
3 comments:
Emily! I really, really liked this video. I've been reading and talking about this issue. Although I would vote yes on Prop 8 if I was there, this is such a straight forward way to explain the situation. Excellent. I'd like to post in on my blog. Hmmm, I'll have to figure this out.
Have you read:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91486191
Interesting, Rachel...Amy, if you go to the "youtube" link for the video, to the right it says video feed or something like that. You just copy and paste it into a post...and VOILA...a video appears!
Post a Comment