Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

OK, Jennis, I am FINALLY getting around to the pics I owe you...starting w/my closet. It's scary. Too much stuff and not enough room. It houses clothes, shoes, all my sewing stuff and scrapbooking stuff, and our family files, and whatever else doen's fit anywhere else. I need more closet space!!!


Of course my kiddos are asleep right now!!!!


I LOVE having a vanity area in my bedroom. Was I supposed to actually clean up before I took pics??? How does anyone have the energy to pick up after the kids are in bed? I have to find a way to re-energize for the next day (and cleaning definitely doesn't qualify!).

Here I am...what can I say more?

Kitchen sink...no, I haven't cleaned up from dinner yet. I should actually be doing the dishes right now.



Favorite Room...I love sitting in this rocker and nursing Emma while the kids run around and play. It's also where Noall and I hang out and chat after the kids go to bed.


Fridge...nothing too exciting. A few leftovers...it need to be cleaned and organized. I'll put that on my to-do list next to a million other things...


Laundry room, pantry, craft storage room, cleaning supplies room, etc. Enough said!


My shoes...Noall bought them for me for Mother's Day and I wear them almost every day!


I would love to go to Alaska w/Noall and hike around one day.


Now I'm taggin my sisters and sisters-in-law...Natalie, Rachel and Malissa. Fess up, girls!! :)

0 comments: