Monday, September 1, 2008

Utah Trip





Rachel decided to get engaged and married in record time...so I decided to drive out to UT with all four kids to help get ready (I couldn't miss out on all that fun!). It was such a fun 2 1/2 weeks together visiting friends and family. Camilla said on the way home, "Mom you keep surprising us every night where we're going to sleep!" We played most days by ear...staying with my brother's family, my grandpa, cousins, friends, sister, etc. We went to water slides, rode horses, quick trip to Wyoming for a family reunion, swimming, planting flowers, picking corn, ran "wedding errands", and had a ball!!! Apparently I was too busy to take many pics, but here's some of the kids at my cousin's house. There's also one of a random gas station out in the middle of nowhere in UT. (I was glad to remember I needed gas right before the last gas station for miles...) Side note: Emma laughed spontaneously for the first time on this trip...when we were feeding my cousin's horses she would stare at them and if the turned to get a better look at her, she would giggle and giggle!!! It was so CUTE!!!

1 comments:

The Allreds said...

sounds like you packed alot into your trip! glad the kids were troopers and just enjoyed the moment! Congrats to Rachel, how fun!