Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playing Around








The best part about the trip is that NO ONE else was there! We arrived in Memorial Day and stayed until the next day (our kids had an extra day off school). We camped by a little stream that we explored...found great walking sticks...giving each other piggy back rides (Camilla's new favorite thing w/Emma...NOT Emma's favorite thing!)...everyone had enough room to run around and explore to their heart's content! Emma's favorite pastime was trying to catch bugs, but she was also content to play "peek-a-boo" in her playpen while we set everything up (why is this the first time I took a playpen camping...I LOVED having it!). The other kids spent most of their time building their "store". They stocked up on various supplies that Noall and I would buy for our "camp". It was pretty cute!

2 comments:

Hartleys said...

That picture of Camilla giving Emma a piggy back is CLASSIC.

Love you guys.

Amy Coons said...

I love the peeking out picture of Emma! So cute. Looks like a very successful, yummy, messy, beautiful camping trip!! :)