Sunday, June 6, 2010

Almost Eight...


It's always hard to believe when your oldest starts reaching significant milestones...like turning eight and being baptized. And since you're setting a precedent for everyone else, it always takes a bit more thought to figure out how to make these milestones special events. Zach requested a new quilt ("comforter") which has been fun to work on (the top is done!!!) and I requested a photo shoot at the temple which I will probably make a book out of (along w/his testimony, pics from the day, etc.). Thanks you so much, Emily, for taking Zach's pics...I can't wait to see them! Here's a peek at how handsome and grown-up he was looking that day!

3 comments:

emily said...

What a handsome little guy! I had fun taking his pictures. I will try to get them to you soon. I have not made the CD yet.

Liz said...

Hailey turns 8 on Thursday! What day does Zack turn 8? Baptism birthday's are so exciting!

The Three Beauties said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I wished you guys could have come this weekend. See you in August. D