All of my posts lately are dedicated to Emma. Why? I guess because it seems like she turned into a toddler overnight...so every day she does things that keep me on my feet. Like putting on "deodorant" with a marker, constantly finding my hidden make-up so she can apply mascara to herself and then the carpet and anywhere else interesting (we showed up to Sacrament Meeting w/her face covered in mascara a couple of weeks ago), obsessing over certain foods (the foods in question change on a daily basis: strawberries, oranges, grapes...here it was watermelon), refusing to take naps (until she's buckled into her car seat), and now she has decided that everyone responds VERY quickly when she uses a shrill blood-curdling scream to get want she wants. Being the smart girl that she is, she uses it ALL THE TIME now. She's a child that will NOT be ignored or forgotten!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Too cute! I love her fruit obsession.
We've got a little one of those screamers over here too! She screams when she doesn't want to go to bed because she knows I'll concede. (I feel bad for the neighbors to have to listen to her...and yes, they have commented that they have heard her.)
Post a Comment