We have a fairrly new tradition of running the Turkey Trot on the morning of Thanksgiving. I LOVE starting out the day with a good workout! I didn't traing as much as I wanted to, but I did the 10K and had fun the whole time. There are thousands of runners, so it's very entertaining if you're not trying to break any records! To add to the excitement, it was raining lightly when I got to the race, and steadily increased until there was quite a downpour. This created quite an obstacle course with people trying to avoid puddles...but soon people stopped avoiding puddles because there were too many!!! I know I'm crazy, but it was a lot of fun!!! Noall was a trooper to bundle up the kids and bring them down to congratulate me...then he stayed to run his race (he survived his race, but I don't think he enjoyed running in the rain quite as much as I did!). And...no, I'm not pregnant again...Emma's sleeping unside my coat!
8 years ago
1 comments:
wow...there's determination! I think the rain might have scared me away. still haven't found the joy in running, dancing is still my speed : )
Post a Comment