Sunday, December 14, 2008

I don't get it...

I LOVE going to the beach. I don't think it has anything to do with growing up in California because we really didn't go that much as a kid. I just love how overwhelmingly amazing and immense it is...I especially love going during the fall and winter when no one else is there. We get all bundled up and go run around, splash, and play. But, my kids are definitely spoiled that we live just minutes from the beach and don't get what a neat opportunity it is to be so close. All afternoon on Friday I tried to motivate them to get their chores done so we could go play at the beach for a couple of hours before it got dark...they were VERY distracted and chose to play "goblins and squirt guns" in ourtiny little backyard instead. In the video, Camilla is the goblin (with a large pot on her head) and the boys are squirting her. There is a lot of running, laughing, and squealing, but basically she is trying to "get" them while they defend themselves by spraying her (I actually think by this time she had stolen Alex's gun)..at one point she says, "I can smell you very good with my nose"...and puts her hand outside the pot to be a hook nose to smell them with...and then finds them. It's pretty funny.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Too funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
Scotty is sitting on my lap and had to watch it at least 5 times in a row. lol

Hartleys said...

Love it, love them, love you - can't wait to see you this weekend!

Rehberg Family said...

Kids are too funny. I love catching them playing around and being so imaginative. Too cute!

Bethany said...

That is hilarious!! I love the things they come up with! And I love the beach too but Rob is not a beach guy!