Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The LONG drive...




Since I-15 was closed when we needed to head out to Utah for Noall's sister's wedding, we opted to take a detour through Palm Springs. With the detour, getting stuck behind a couple of snow plows, and all the closed on ramps in Las Vegas, I think the trip from start to finish was 15 hours (normally 9 1/2 hrs.) But the kids were GREAT and we sang Christmas carols, had a belated FHE, actually enjoyed the trip!!! We all loved seeing the cactus, joshua trees, and palm trees with snow on it! I did my best to capture some pics, but they didn't turn out too well out my window going 75 mph. :)

1 comments:

Rachel and Derrik said...

I love the pictures, you did great!! I have tried taking pictures from the car and understand the difficulties. Your pictures turned out better than mine usually do!