My camera must have some sort of magnetic attraction because every time I try to take a picture of Emma, all the others BEG for a picture, too! Her cute little face is just TOO much! So...who does everything she looks the most like???
8 years ago
My camera must have some sort of magnetic attraction because every time I try to take a picture of Emma, all the others BEG for a picture, too! Her cute little face is just TOO much! So...who does everything she looks the most like???
Posted by Emily & Co. at 11:48 AM
3 comments:
Let's see, although all your kids definately look like siblings, I think the award goes to Noall. :) Of course if I saw all of you in person I may change my pick! Regardless, she is SOO cute!!
I've got to go with Noall also.
what a cute gal, so happy for picture taking!
Post a Comment