Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun












The big kids had fun at their school parade while the younger kids and I stopped by a nursing home to deliver treats. After school we had a Halloween dinner with some friends and headed out trick-or-treating! I shouldn't have been surprised that Alex was feeling ready to collect his share of candy! Other than the pain, he's been recovering great. Last night he even slept through the night - which I'm guessing means the anesthesia is finally out of his system (he's been really restless). And, yes, Gabe is a banana...how funny is that costume!?!? I could BARELY fit him inside and he wasn't a huge fan since he couldn't move his legs around (or sit up...). But it was worth it! :)

2 comments:

The Three Beauties said...

Love all the costumes!! So cute. Especially Loving all those cutie smiles!!

Receli said...

too cute and fun!