Monday, November 14, 2011

Halfway to 70! :)







I'm officially 35 and loving it so far! It was a big day for a lot of people 11-11-11! Noall made breakfast with the kids (sourdough french toast), even Gabe cooperated and ate some of his breakfast (YEAH!) and Noall and I got dinner that night and had a chance to catch up while the kids played with their cousins (Thanks, Natalie!). But the fun didn't end there...the kids cleverly (with help from their Dad) put on an "Once" play (the Spanish lottery..."once" meaning "eleven") where I won the lottery which was my birthday gift! They were pretending to be blind gypsies selling lottery tickets - it was pretty funny!!! Last, but not least, was cake and sparklers (the sparklers were requested by Alex and provided by my father-in-law...thanks, Tom!).

1 comments:

Anna and Ben said...

wish we could have spent this birthday with you again this year. Brought back great memories of our visit with you. Glad you had a great day!!