Sunday, April 18, 2010

Over-ambitious



For our Primary Activitywe planned an afternoon for the children to explore some new talents. We offered classes in: baking, art, karate, magic, crochet, and sign language. I was teaching how to make pretzels in one of the baking classes and thought it would be a great idea to make enough homemade pretzels for all the children and the teachers (note: I had never actually made pretzels before...). After making five dozen pretzels I decided it wasn't all that great of an idea! But I've acquired a new talent...I can make a dozen homemade pretzels in less than 30 min. That's got to be some sort of record, right?

5 comments:

Receli said...

Do I get one?

Penny said...

You were always an awesome bread baker so I don't doubt your talent in that area! Wow-5 dozen is a ton though! They turned out gorgeous!

Katelin said...

Those look so yummy!

Bethany said...

Of course you were in charge of the cooking talent (just one of your many) but you always make yummy things!!! Those pretzels look preofessional!

Malissa said...

What a great primary idea! I'm sure they were yummy:)