Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I had a billion dollars, I would:

We started a "dinner jar" a couple of months ago and the kids LOVE picking questions out of it every night while we eat. Here's the question of the night:

Zachary:
1. Become an FBI agent.
2. Go to Hawaii with my family.
3. Buy a Wii and every Lego set ever made.
4. Give $100 to the church. (He's so generous!)
5. Buy a cherry red corvette.

Camilla:
1. Buy a Wii.
2. Buy a D.S.
3. Give enough money to build temples wherever people need one.
4. Buy food storage. (Maybe I've been over-emphasizing this?!?)

Alex:
1. Buy a huge nerf gun.
2. Buy a dump truck for every one in my family. (You just can't ever have too many of those, right?!)
3. Buy a big trampoline.

Emma:
1. Pay for a maid, a cook, a shuttle driver, a gardener, and anything else my mommy needs so that she can devote every waking minute to me! (she didn't actually say that, but we all knew what she was thinking...)

2 comments:

Receli said...

1. pay off student loans
2. buy a condo
3. buy a really nice camera
4. buy Skyler a new computer monitor and blue ray drive
5. donate money to help Albanians go to the temple in Germany.
6. start Eliza Lane's colleg fund
7. give $101 to the church :)
8. with the extra I would like to buy a 1/2 gallon of samoa ice cream

tsilvester said...

What??? A BILLION $$$ and no-one said. I'd get grandpa a new truck??
Whats up with that?