This is what I should be doing instead of posting (cleaning, assembling a race track given to us, and finishing kindergarten portfolios...I'm halfway done), so I'm off to be productive!
8 years ago
This is what I should be doing instead of posting (cleaning, assembling a race track given to us, and finishing kindergarten portfolios...I'm halfway done), so I'm off to be productive!
Posted by Emily & Co. at 10:06 AM
4 comments:
Let me know how the race track works out.
Love the car seat pictures. (super cute!)
xxoo
We all need a little break from the house work sometimes. A little 'down time' working on your blog is always a good thing! Thanks for posting. Love ya!!
how'd your projects turn out?..it's always MORE fun to spend time on the computer. fun post, I enjoyed this.
it's our 1st day back in AZ for summer break...I'm on to making cards with my kids and turn this glowing machine OFF!!! : )
Some things are just more important at the moment! A five minute break is allowed! You are amazing!
Post a Comment