Sunday, May 17, 2009

The REAL DEAL









So Saturday was Noall's REAL birthday. Since he had to work, the family went on a hike early in the morning. I was ambitious enough to make egg and bacon bagel sandwiches for everyone for the hike (homemade bagels) and they actually turned out really yummy! At work, his employees surprised him by decorating his office, bringing in dinner for everyone, bringing in treats, etc. he's a great boss! After work, Noall was given tickets to the Blues Festival (the concerts were on the beach). We saw Brian Setzer perform (Stray Cats) which was very fun! So we celebrated a birthday month and enjoyed every minute! :)

3 comments:

Receli said...

I love the pics!!!

Malissa said...

Looks like a great b-day celebration! Yummy cake!!! My mouth is watering!

The Gomes Family said...

You are so gifted homemade bagels, I am truly wanting to be like Emily today. Everytime I read your blog I am inspired!