Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today's Alex-isms

Today Alex has been on a roll:

I asked him if he washed his hands after he went to the bathroom. Instead of answering, he put them in my face and said, "Smell them". They were wet, so I thought he might have washed them. Noall repeated the question, "Did you wash your hands?" To wish he replied, "Yes...in the toilet."

When he started sneaking downstairs (when he should be in bed) Noall asked, "Alex, what are you doing?" Alex quickly responded, "I'm sleeping!"

There were a couple of other things, but I can't remember one of them and I've decided that the other one probably isn't appropriate!

Hope ya'll had a great Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Penny said...

The one about the toilet totally made me laugh out loud! Hits pretty close to home.

Rachel and Derrik said...

Sounds like you have a busy house! Alex is a funny boy with very patient parents!!

The Allreds said...

I know where you can buy some toilet locks : )
I'm sure he'll never live that one down.