Alex: "I WANT diarrhea right now."
(in response to me explaining we needed to curtail his candy intake because he is currently suffering from a bout of diarrhea)"
Zach: "Mom, were you born in like 2000?"
Me: "I was born in 1976."
Zach: "You've got to be kidding me...that was like in the olden days...back in the 1900's."
(I didn't think my kids would think I was born in the "olden days" until I was at least 40!)
To Zach's credit, when I got home from Omaha, he had left a note on my pillow that read, "Mommy I mis you to. Love, Zach your bud". That made my heart melt!
8 years ago
2 comments:
This reminds me in several ways...somehow last week Eric was talking about a long time ago that there was no tp and people had to use leaves...hello? Where did you hear that from ? I don't know...did you have tp when you were little mom? Uh, yeah Eric...
LOL
Post a Comment