How do my kids get so big so fast? Today my girls were "playing" make-up and the boys were playing ball. And Emma's starting to get around (or at least have interest in things out of her reach...) Where does the time go?
8 years ago
How do my kids get so big so fast? Today my girls were "playing" make-up and the boys were playing ball. And Emma's starting to get around (or at least have interest in things out of her reach...) Where does the time go?
Posted by Emily & Co. at 3:28 PM
4 comments:
Ahhh, how precious is that!! The girls playing together and the boys playing together - you achieved perfect #'s - what I was going for. :<)
I love Zac's note - that's a keeper! How was Omaha?
Once again, cute, cute, cute!
I love it!!!
Wow your kids are getting so big! Where does time go? I also see you have an Emma, we are actually thinking about using Alex if we have a boy? I have only 4 weeks to go, or less. I would love to see you and your Family so don't hesitate to call or stop by. We are promising a beach trip so who knows...love you, good luck with the Fam!
Post a Comment