Friday, March 20, 2009

How does your garden grow???




I love our little garden...and "these are a few of my favorite things":
my rosemary (I love adding it to bread, dips, sauces, etc...plus it doesn't die easily!), my bougenvilla (I LOVE those blossoms!), and I'm trying out some mixed baby greens this year...I'm getting hungry for salad!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm very impressed. One day will you come over and help me get a graden started please? I just went to Katrina's today and she had planted citrus tomoatoes and potatoes.

Amy Coons said...

We are getting green grass again...does that count?

I'm jealous you already have a garden growing!!!

jennis said...

I think our spring is about the same stage as Amy's... I am excited to actually have a garden this year, though, since we won't be moving in the middle of the summer like we have the last 2 years! I need to get more ideas from you of plants that don't die easily :)