I didn't realize that the pizza dough recipe I used tonight was actually for TWO pizzas! I knew it was a pretty thick crust...and that was before I put it in the oven. But I have to say that the combination of using my pizza stone...extra thick crust...and putting it on the lowest rack so the cheese just started to brown on the sides...it all made for a pretty yummy pizza! I love it when the kids ask for seconds and thirds for dinner (even if it is pizza...).
8 years ago
1 comments:
holy smokes...that's one happenin' pizza, I think ONE slice would fill me up : ) Last time I made homemade pizza Garrett told me the crust tasted like play dough, so I haven't made pizza for a long time now! Little Caesars is 2 mins. away, that doesn't help the matter either : )
Post a Comment