Thursday, November 13, 2008

My KitchenAid



So...the first things we made today were breadsticks (we were learning about the letter W in preschool...so we talked about wheat saw how to grind it and made wheat bread dough) and butter. I've never made butter before and was amazed at how easy it way! I use butter all the time, so I might just be converted to making it!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I LOVE my kitchen Aid! You got the nice big one and I love the color!! Does this mean you don't need mixing bowls anymore??

Hartleys said...

Wait, you FINALLY got your Kitchenaid??!? :) You will LOVE it - I've heard it's like the minivan. You wonder how you lived without it. :) Excited to see you soon!

Erika said...

Hip Hip hurray!!! It's amazing how much more enjoyable it is to make bread with the kitchenaid :-)
Enjoy!

The Allreds said...

what you talkin' about??? we made butter in 5th grade : ) just kidding, it wasn't in a kitchen aid by any means! your bread sticks sounded fun! I've only seen wheat ground at James' mom's house...I'll have to invest in a machine some day : )

Amy Coons said...

O.K., funny story about how I got my KitchenAid...I told Greg one year that I wanted a really nice BLENDER for Christmas. Guess what shows up? Yep, my KitchenAid. I was so shocked and excited! He said, "this is what you wanted right?" "Uhhh, not exactly, but this is much, much better!"