Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Travels


Unfortunately, during this trip, I kept saying, "Send me copies of those pictures!" to everyone because I never seemed to have my camera with me...so, I don't have a whole lot to choose from right now! We started our trip by heading up to Idaho and spending several days with Noall's family. Camilla loved the Christmas train, Zach loved going out to eat, Noall loved going hunting with his dad, and I loved that Noall wasn't at work so she could sneak in a few naps while he watched the kids! Then we headed back down to Utah to spend Thanksgiving day with my family. We took a little trip to my dad's farm in Fountain Green and had a freezing cold picnic that I wasn't quite prepared for (In the picture are my dad, me, Camilla, Alex, and my sister Rachel)! Thanksgiving day was full of lots of aunts and uncles and cousins eating and playing and "crafting". The highlight for me was being in the temple with family for most of the day on Friday.

0 comments: