
So...some of you know already, but for those of you who don't...we're expecting! I have the same due date that I had with Zachary: June 16th! I'm hoping the baby isn't born on his birthday! This picture is over a month and a half old...I am actually 13 weeks along now (still a little sick, but getting better on most days)! We're excited and we'll keep you posted on baby #4's progress!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations Emily and Noall! 4 is great!! A lot of work :) but wouldn't have had it any other way.
EMILY! Congrats on new baby coming! Your kiddos are super cute! It's fun to read your blog...still too chicken to start my own!
Hey, this is amazing news. You are ahead of us, we may or may not make it to #4. This one for you needs to be a girl so you can have 2 of each. Spencer is praying for a boy and trying to figure out how we can get one. He has offered to steal the neighbors baby. We love you and hope to be down your way in the summer?
Post a Comment