I don't know if it's the sunshine, fresh air, the dirt, or what, but I could spend all day just working in the backyard...and I have a pretty small backyard! I just kind of tinker around pretending I know what I'm doing: planting seeds, sweeping up leaves, "tending" my compost pile, watering, digging, etc. This is the first time I planted seeds in trays and spouted them indoors until it warmed up a little bit. Since they were sitting on the kitchen counter for weeks, they've become our "babies". The kids check their seeds and count them every day. They are outside during the day now, but Zach makes sure I bring his in at night now to keep them warm. It's been fun to attempt developing a green thumb and share that w/my kids.
8 years ago
2 comments:
hey guys! we're headed private. leave me a comment with your email! Hope all is well!
Great job on the seedlings. They look great. Some of mine had a mishap so I am going to purchase a few plants this year. Where do you have your compost pile? How is it going. I was considering one, but I am worried about mice or that it might catch fire. I read that you have to be careful because they get too hot. Do yo think that is true??? D
Post a Comment