Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch










We have a cute little farm and market about 5 minutes away from our house that we love to go visit. They have tractors the kids like to play on...and, honestly, I love just watching things grow and eating them straight off the farm. As you can imagine, this time of year they have a pumpkin patch.. So on Saturday, after we finished up some chores, we headed over for some fun! The kids took turns setting up various photo shoots. Emma was hungry and couldn't be convinced that the pumpkin wouldn't taste good (she even tried the stem).

5 comments:

The Allreds said...

I thought Emma was in love with her pumpkin and was kissing it. Fun times!

Malissa said...

what a fun place!

Katelin said...

Such cute pictures!! Everyone is so big. I love Zach's Boise State shirt. =)

A Home in Progress said...

I'm loving the Boise State shirt! And the kiddos. Miss you!

The Gomes Family said...

Awesome, I love farms and close ones too!