If I had known how much joy she would bring into our lives, I probably would have named this little girl Emma Joy (it's really Emma Noelle...but I guess Noelle (Christmas) means joy anyways, so it's pretty close, right?).
Anyways, the last few weeks I have had the worst allergies I've ever had. I'm trying to figure out what will work for me to keep them under control, but in the mean time, I'm tired, my head hurts (because I'm tired), I'm congested 24/7, sneezing, runny nose, etc...and generally irritable. Anyways, I'm usually a morning person, so it's discouraging to wake up that way every morning! This morning was no different...after Noall and the older kids left for work/school, I sat down to check my emails and feel sorry for myself (just a little bit). I heard something going on in the kitchen, so I headed over there. This is what I found! Don't you love the strategically placed shampoo bottle???
I get such a kick out of her - what a great way to start my day!!!
8 years ago
7 comments:
What a cutie!! Have you tried Claretin D. I love it. I can only take the 12 hour once a day or it is too much for me. (It makes me stay up all night) Try one 12 in the AM and see how you feel. If you want to be more natural try eating a tbsp of local honey. It is suppose to help your body except the local pollen??? I don't know if it works, but it is worth a try.
She is such a sweetie! I love the cereal pictures, although if I were already grumpy and that happened, I may have just wanted to crawl back under the covers instead of grab the camera. You're such a great mom! Miss you! :)
You are right... it did make me feel better :) It made me smile... and I didn't have to clean it up :)
thanks for sharing! :)
Zyrtec works the best for us. Claritin seems to have a lot of side effects for us, but Zyrtec has worked well without noticeable side effects. It is over the counter and Walmart sells it pretty cheap.
Also, Emma is VERY cute and I admire you for looking at the sunny side of a messy situation! You are awesome!
love those pictures!
naming our daughter worked backwards - we named her with the middle name JOY and hoped she would bring us just that...she hasn't let us down for 9 years : )
Hilarious and I agree with Receli...I didn't have to clean it up! The shampoo bottle is perfect! You can really tell in your pictures how genuine Emma is. Sweet girl!
too cute!!
Post a Comment