Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day







Since Daddy had to work all day today, we tried to make the most of our time w/him when we could. We had a fun breakfast with homemade strawberry jam and pink crepes (those were a Noall and Camilla collaborative effort), opened valentines sweets from grandparents, and then headed out for some fun! Before we left, Camilla took some time to dress up Emma in some sort of "fancy outfit" including bridal veil and some type of headdress. Since it didn't decide to rain, the kids and I headed out for an ocean hike with tidepools and even a sea cave. Of course I fogot my camera for the hike, but I grabbed it afterwards for a couple of fun sand pictures. I even caught the sun setting (that was our signal to leave before it got too cold!)...and Camilla attempted to get a picture of Emma and me (I had to kneel down because she kept cutting off my head!). Then we had dinner at the hotel w/Noall, got in the tub, watched a movie, and I just got them all in bed! Hopefully Noall and I will get to celebrate a belated Valentines Day next week! :)

3 comments:

The Gomes Family said...

So sweet, the sunset picture is gorgeous!

Malissa said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! We experienced sickness and teething:)

Receli said...

I love the pics!!!