The training wheels came off today! If I had known how easy it would be, we would have done it a long time ago...
8 years ago
The training wheels came off today! If I had known how easy it would be, we would have done it a long time ago...
Posted by Emily & Co. at 8:37 PM
10 comments:
THE CUTEST!!
You have the most adorable kids! Great job on getting two of them riding without training wheels!
I love those videos. I LOVE Emma in her hat! So great! Tell the kids congratulations from us!
WOW...on the 1st try, that was fun to watch. If the snow would ever clear it would be fun if my 5 yr. old has the nerve to try a 2-wheeler this year!?!?
Ha ha, we just had to watch each video about 3 times... I clicked off to leave a comment and Scotty is alternating between yelling Emma & Alex over and over and over :-) better click back :-)
xxoo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
XOXOXOXOXO from the entire family!! Great job on riding without training wheels! That's quite the accomplishment!
Loved the videos. Malia really got excited watching Emma!
Too cute, she takes after you Emily.
Oh how exciting, no training wheels. Zander's only 4 1/2 but wants to take his off now. Scary!
So fun! Good job Zach and Camilla!
Wow to the bike riders!!!
And I think there should be a "most adorable baby video" award for little Emma. Soooo sweet.
Post a Comment