Saturday, July 5, 2008

JOY!!!


I've tried putting my feelings about Emma Noelle and her effect on our family into words, but every time I try, words seem to be terribly inadequate. She has brought so much joy into our home...the kids adore her and she seems to bring out the best in them...Noall and I are also in love with her (of course) and have each been blessed individually to have welcomed her into our home. Everything has gone so smoothly, and other than being tired from getting up at night to feed her, life seems to be "business as usual". We are so grateful for our little girl!

3 comments:

The Allreds said...

Joy is the perfect word to describe little girls. Sara's middle name is JOY, got that one right on the nose : )
Loved seeing the new photos and video.
Glad your 4th was fun. How great to catch up with Bethany!
Enjoy the rest of July!

Amy Coons said...

New little people are amazing aren't they? I agree that joy is the best word to use in this case where you're not sure what to say! Beautiful little girl!

jennis said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! You have the sweetest family and are doing such a great job with your kids. By the way, I got a good laugh reading about the adventures of Naked Boy!!