Big yawns from a big girl!!!
This girl loves a good swaddle as much as I love a good back rub!!! If you combine a good swaddle and her swing, she's in heaven!!!
We caught one of her first smiles on camera this morning!
Check out those cheeks!!! I love chubby little babies!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Emily!
It was so good to hear from you on my blog --what a fabulous and unexpected surprise!
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! on the birth of your sweet Emma. She is too cute! How does it feel to have four kids? I don't find it much different than three, but I've heard some say that four is just crazy. Ah, well --crazy and joyful all at the same time, eh?
Anyway, I hope to see you around my blog often; I'll do my best to extend the same courtesy. :) And the next time we head south to see family, maybe we could get together...?
Take care!
Post a Comment