Ever since we've been home, Camilla has been picking out clothes for Emma to wear. Even here as
she is sleeping, Camilla has adorned her with a few accessories (tiger-print scarf and road runner bandana).
8 years ago
Ever since we've been home, Camilla has been picking out clothes for Emma to wear. Even here as
she is sleeping, Camilla has adorned her with a few accessories (tiger-print scarf and road runner bandana).
Posted by Emily & Co. at 3:44 PM
4 comments:
Love it!! What a great big sister!
Em I'm so excited for your family! Emma looks beautiful! I really want to come see her. You look great!! Congrats on your adorable little girl!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby! I am glad things went so well for you and that both you and Emma are doing great. We are so happy for all of you!
Hi Emily! Found ya through Bethany's new blog. Darling family! You're family has grown since I last saw you at your wedding reception. ;) It's always fun to see what all the old Modesto ward is up to now, years later. Take care!
Post a Comment