Early in the morning of June 20th (4 AM) I woke up to feel my water break...I was only four days late (I'm usually about 1 1/2 weeks...and then induced), so we weren't really expecting to go to the hospital quite yet. After an afternoon of mild contractions and then nothing, we went to the hospital to get labor started with some pitocin. At 6:30 PM, my contractions were regular...after an hour I asked for my epidural...but apparently I was already fully dilated and ready to push! So, our little bundle of joy was born at 7:39 PM! Beside going into labor on my own, having a whirlwind labor, and going natural, the other big surprise was that our new baby was a GIRL! We decided not to find out, but Noall was sure it was a boy, so that was kind of stuck in our heads (since he was right about the other kids!). So, now we have 2 boys and 2 girls...and the newest member is EMMA NOELLE (8 lbs. 10 oz. 20 1/2").
8 years ago
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any news! She is darling! How fun to have another girl...yes, I'm sure Camilla is thrilled. I'm so happy for you Em. You are so brave with this delivery. Doesn't sound like you had too much choice, but still! Best of luck as a family of six, and I can't wait for the updates (but don't feel pressure because hello...you have a newborn!!)
Congratulations Emily and Noall! Emma is gorgeous and you did fantastic! I can only imagine going natural after 4 epidurals! Enjoy settling in with 4 little ones, it is crazy, but such a blessing, besides 2 and 2 is awesome!
Post a Comment