Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quick Idaho Trip





After hanging out with the girls, Noall and I flew up to Boise with the kids for a quick visit to his family. Everyone stayed up way too late every night (as is to be expected), but we had a lot of fun! We went to the Farmer's Market, saw the baby ducks and geese, had a BBQ with friends and family, went to my new nephew's baby blessing, and had a quick fishing/shooting adventure with Daddy and Grandpa before we headed back home. The kids have been going to bed early and sleeping in late ever since we got back! We all love Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!

1 comments:

Amy Coons said...

O.k. I think this is so cute...the last time our family was at an event with a balloon-tying-clown, Eric got the 3 piece, hat, belt, and sword outfit! I'm sure Zach thought he was super cool!:)