So...we moved! Things were in limbo for a while, but we felt good about moving into a bigger place next to Noall's work in Dana Point...it takes my breath away every day that I drive down the road and see the ocean! I still miss the mountains and snow and the four seasons...but I'm also enjoying the beauty of the tide pools and crashing waves and collecting sea shells and heading to the beach on a whim in the afternoon to fly kites. Here are fairly uninteresting pictures of our new places for those who have requested them (living room/stairs, dining room w/kids doing crafts, Camilla posing w/the kitchen, Camilla and baby's room, and boys room). Please disregard the clutter and boxes...and I'm just noticing that the pictures are really dark...oh, well.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on the new place! How awesome to be near the ocean! I also love your garden and love that it was one of the first things you did!
I'm excited for you guys. It is always fun to be somewhere new and it has to be nice to be closer to Noall's work. Are you visiting Idaho this summer at all?
Post a Comment