So...once again it's taken me too long to post new family info...but I have a pretty good excuse since our computer has had a virus! Luckily, Noall worked with one of the IT guys from his work to rebuild it and it's back up and running! He was pretty proud of himself and I am very grateful it's alive again (even though I'm daily remembering files I wished I had asked him to back-up)...oh, well!
For those of you who aren't familiar with the swallow migration through California, they supposedly return to San Juan Capistrano Mission every year on the same day (can you tell I'm a little skeptical since I have yet to see many birds or nests...). But it's definitely a fun excuse for the community to celebrate! Zach got to be in the parade with his little scout troop...he was SOOO excited!!! His 15 minutes of fame!
8 years ago
2 comments:
While I really don't think a bunch of birds hanging around is a reason to celebrate (ewww!) I am in LOVE with the pictures!
Wish we could have been there!
I remember being an San Juan when the swallows were there, wow, it was cool! Did a report on it too, were you in my group. Oh the olden days : )
Post a Comment