Monday, April 28, 2008

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!




Our of our family "things" is to always say I love you in sign language when we say good-bye to each other. Zach and Camilla thoroughly enjoy coming up with creative new ways to sign "I love you"...while Alex just recently mastered how to do it all by himself!!!

4 comments:

Amy Coons said...

So much blogging! I love it!

I have to say that your little Camilla is just SOOO cute. I totally see you in each of your kids. Love all the pics. Thanks for sharing!

Hartleys said...

I am so excited to see everybody this weekend! Thanks for the update, I love the pictures!

The Allreds said...

Sign language (in any form) warms my heart. Great to see those "I Love Yous!"

Malissa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I uploaded some pictures of the kids when they were visiting. I'll have to e-mail them to you!