8 years ago
Monday, December 17, 2012
Note to Mom...post by Gabe
I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I am really too busy to wait around for you to do things for me. For starters, this morning I was hungry, so while you folded laundry, I moved over a chair to the counter, got out the peanut butter and bread, had Emma open the peanut butter for me, then got out a spatula and made myself a sandwich. As soon as you started cleaning up my peanut butter mess, I sneaked out to the garage, got the keys out of your purse, and put them in the ignition. I considered going to the zoo with Emma, but I don't quite remember which exit to get off on...
Posted by Emily & Co. at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to know I'm not the only one with a toddler who does things for himself! I'm finding it difficult to keep up with my little boy.
Oh boy...glad you blogged about this!! Your children can look back and see why a mom has her work cut out for her!
STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! He is too big. Tell him to stop growing so fast. Miss you guys like crazy.
Post a Comment